Brook Cheatham's 300 hour Teacher Training is seeking students who have a strong appetite for yoga, self growth and love learning. We strongly believe in fostering a vibrant community where all yogic traditions are embraced and welcomed.
Our Yoga Teacher Training programs offers a well balanced study of Yogic philosophy, asana, breath practice, meditation, anatomy, ethics of yoga, teaching methodology, language of teaching, adjustments and modifications of asana (postures), sequencing and class dynamics.
We are honored to share this well balanced Yoga Teacher Training Program with you, and we are confident that it will provide you with all right tools for you to start teaching and sharing your love for the practice with others.
Module Studies include but are not limited to:
* Yoga Therapy & Modifications
* Sanskrit, the Language of Yoga
* Sutras~How to apply them to your Life
* The Bhagavad Gita studies
* Ayurveda~The Science of Life
* Empowered Assisting, Adjusting and Teaching Series
* Chakras, Nadis and Yin Yoga
* Yoga for Cancer and Trauma Recovery
* Anatomy and Advanced Asana Training
* Chair Yoga
- 4 One-on-One Coaching Sessions with your mentor
- Accountability Coach who will review all your
- Access to the private forum with unlimited support
- Lifetime access to the online training program
++If you are desiring to be registered by the yoga alliance, you must attend one of the live training intensives in Dallas TX.
Choose one Week: